| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nuuk/ Godthåb in January is cold at -7.4 °C (18.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.1 °C (13.8 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature range/ variation is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with sporadic snow. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of liquid is unloaded during an average of 7 days.
- The shortest day is 4:29 long and the longest day is 7:06 long with an average length of 5:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Nuuk/ Godthåb January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nuuk/ Godthåb:
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 722.9 kms (449.2 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 507.3 kms (315.3 miles) N
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 822.3 kms (511 miles) NW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 661.8 kms (411.2 miles) NW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 320.7 kms (199.3 miles) NNW
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 523.5 kms (325.3 miles) NW
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 819 kms (509 miles) W
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 819 kms (509 miles) W
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 562.3 kms (349.4 miles) N
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 562.4 kms (349.5 miles) N
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) N
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) N
- Ammassalik, Greenland - 683.5 kms (424.7 miles) ENE
- Frederikshb, Greenland - 261 kms (162.2 miles) SSE
- Narsarsuaq, Greenland - 464.2 kms (288.4 miles) SE
- Julianehb, Greenland - 482.8 kms (300 miles) SE
- Nanortalik, Greenland - 561.8 kms (349.1 miles) SE
- Prins Christian Sund, Greenland - 638 kms (396.5 miles) SE