| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nuuk/ Godthåb in July is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with some rain, sleet or snow. Just 82mm (3.2in) of H2O precipitates across on average 9 days.
- The shortest day is 18:23 long and the longest day is 20:55 long with an average length of 19:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Nuuk/ Godthåb July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Nuuk/ Godthåb:
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 722.9 kms (449.2 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 507.3 kms (315.3 miles) N
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 822.3 kms (511 miles) NW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 661.8 kms (411.2 miles) NW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 320.7 kms (199.3 miles) NNW
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 523.5 kms (325.3 miles) NW
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 819 kms (509 miles) W
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 819 kms (509 miles) W
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 562.3 kms (349.4 miles) N
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 562.4 kms (349.5 miles) N
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) N
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) N
- Ammassalik, Greenland - 683.5 kms (424.7 miles) ENE
- Frederikshb, Greenland - 261 kms (162.2 miles) SSE
- Narsarsuaq, Greenland - 464.2 kms (288.4 miles) SE
- Julianehb, Greenland - 482.8 kms (300 miles) SE
- Nanortalik, Greenland - 561.8 kms (349.1 miles) SE
- Prins Christian Sund, Greenland - 638 kms (396.5 miles) SE